2007/06/27

Bangkok, Chao Phraya River


I went to Bangkok from June 7 to June 12. Not a very good time to go, as it was scorching. I felt like I was melting already at 9am. There are not as many tourists on the street, which is nice.

This picture was taken on June 8. That was my first full day in Bangkok. I just had to go the first time to Saphan Taksin station, to try the boat ride. It is cheap, only 13 bahts, and the view is very good.

It was a very nice day. Beautiful blue sky, with beautiful cloud. I went to Palace area that day, had a very nice tour at the National Museum.

1 comment:

stenote said...

Interesting blog, it reminds me of Wat Arun in Bangkok, also called as the Temple of Dawn as the first light of the morning reflects off the surface of the temple on the Chao Phraya river creates a wonderful cinematic vision.
I tried to write a blog about it, hope you also like it: https://stenote.blogspot.com/2020/07/bangkok-at-wat-arun.html