2007/12/02

Sunday Trail

Have been thinking about this moving-out thing for quite some time. There is definitely some anger, I'd admit, but there is something else that I was not able explain. Today, I was dong laundry. The weather was so lovely, so warm. I had the urge to go out.

Went to the lake down the street. Always like this one. It is within walking distance, and definitely is quite something to see from the street side. I took some pictures and walked around the lake. Also took the trail. Never realized that I have lived in Neihu for 3 years, and have never come this far. It turns out to be a pretty short trip. I could still hear the cars roaming from the distance, but birds singing and cool shadow is still such a great enjoyment.

Gotta admit when I said I'm ok, maybe I am really not ok, especially when it has bothered me so many years. This is hard. I think I am ready to move on, and have to move on.

No comments: