2012/07/15

Long break

It has been a year since I last updated my blog. Many things happened, but when I looked back, everything seemed so trivial. The reason I stopped blogging is that I found another source to share. It was plurk and then google plus. Plurk is quick and small. I can just post a sentence or two to quickly share what I see and how I feel. No hassle to reorganize information in my head like blogging. then I don't feel like writing the second time on blogger. But why do I come back to blogger? Maybe I am just tired of those tiny information. There is always so much to keep track of, so many people like to pretend, that I start to get weary of it. But how am I be different now? A failed romance, a new TV, a new iPad for most computer work, and a year older, getting notice from my landlord that she is not going to renew my lease this year. Ouch. Moving again. I can feel my life tumbling now.

No comments: