2007/08/12

Peace of Mind

It was around 7:20 when I got up this moring. Raining hard. It was 7:45 when I finally walked out of the door. I did not want to walk in the rain for 10 minutes to the bus stop, wait for the bus for 10 minutes, and had to tranfer from bus to metro, then another 10 minutes' walk. I would be soaking wet when I got to school, so I decided to take the taxi. By the time I got there, it was only 8:10. 1 more hour to kill. So I stopped at the Starbucks right acoss the street from my training building, had a cup of coffee and some breakfast. Very relaxing. I finally felt like rested after the tiring business trip and a busy day from yesterday. Now close to midnight, and I'm stilling feeling quite ok. Taking the taxi, 200 dollars. A cup of coffee, 90 dollars. Light breakfast 50 dollars. A peace of mind, priceless.

No comments: