2010/04/15

Fareware


This is quite an old song. I've probably known this song all of my life, lyrics, music, everything. I thought the original rendition is too good to beat, until today when I saw the other one, album released on April 1st. Maybe the MV really helps by giving a heartbreaking story.

Lyrics:
I'm drunk, my love, in your flickering eyes.
How much do I wanna fall ssleep this way, deeply.
Tears drips into my dream.
No more retrospect when I wake up.
After the journey we have been through together,
yours is yours, mine is mine.

Please listen,
please lean against me.
Please do not fear the silence between us.
One more look.
One more look and I'll be old.
One more smile,
One more smile and I'll be gone.
After the journey we have been through together,
we'll be lonesome separately (have separate stories)
what happened in the past is buried in the past,
what happened in the future belongs to the future.



This is the original version. The male singer composed the music.

No comments: