2007/07/03

Yahoo Photos Will Stop The Service


I was checking my MSN account for email. Dunno why but I did it. I guess I was bored to tears. I have not checked emails in the account for AGES! Well, one email caught my attention. Yahoo! Photos is closing! That is an OMG. I have used Yahoo! Photos to share pictures with friends for a few years, and I have actually considered Yahoo Photos a good place to store my precious pictures, as a backup just in case if my hard drive fails, and I can still resort to it for my precious. After moving so many times here and there, and changing computers a few times, it really does a good job. Now it is closing. I just have to download them as soon as I can and find another place...

Attached is one photo from my albums in Yahoo Photos. I went to Ying-ge and made the artwork on the pots. I use one as my pencil holders in my cubical and one in the lab, and put one on the shelf for decoration. They look nice.

No comments: