2009/06/16

Ex-In-Law

My apartment is very empty. Been thinking of doing something about it. I've got a dreamcatcher, a painting of an Indian chief. Both are my beloved souvenirs from my first trip to US. I also have one silk knitting from China. 3 are not enough to make this apartment homely, and I'm afraid that 3 completely different style of collections do not go well with one another on the same wall.

It may be a good idea to use some photos. I found these 3 while I did the cleaning few weeks ago, took them out, and put them on the bookshelf, and could not decide what to do with them. For some reason I do not feel like tossing them in the trash bin, but do not feel like keeping them anymore either. Now this does not sound like a major tosser like myself, but that is still part of me.

Having said that, I'll definitely re-use the photo frames for my decoration.

No comments: