2009/06/21

Photos

Complaints, complaints, complaints, and complaints work.

I know I have not been doing quite well updating the blog, and the main reason is not that I'm lazy, but just that I've been using plurk, and plurk has been fun as a fast way to share quick and short information, and receive feedback from friends. Having used it for about 3 months, I'm not surprised to read an article some time ago, which says that plurk and twitter may likely replace blog soon as the dominant way to share information online.

So I chose some photos few days ago and had them developed. This morning after M complained about lack of update on my blog, I decided to put photos in. 3 frames are old ones. 6 are new ones from IKEA. I bought them for very low price. It was like 3 for around 3USD, so I thought I would give them a try, maybe I can even add some colors to them if I'd like. Well, not very good decision. When I tried to put photos on, I could tell immediately the plastic color is so much cloudier than the glass of other photo frames, and the triangle marks for the plastic are just driving me nuts. How would anyone want to have those annoying triangles in front of the photos of their best selections? IKEA is just a total idiot to things like this, and I was a total idiot to even buy them.

So they would be for temporary use only. I would use them to get a feeling of what I like and where I'd like to put them, and once things have improved on my side, I'm going to get some nicer to replace them. I have not decided how to arrange them yet. Maybe 3 in a set, 3 of the 5x7, then 3 of the scenic photos, and the rest of the 3. I'll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomrrow is another day.

No comments: