2009/06/11

Da Endorphine

About 3 years ago, I went to Bangkok alone. I think the was the second trip, in May or June, when it was so hot and sweaty, not not rainy season yet. I took the subway for transportation, and the overhang TV kept playing songs of a female singer. Very nice song, so I wanted to get a CD for my souvenir.

I went to the shopping mall, found a music store, but did not know how to explain to the guy there. Tried to explain the song was played extensively at the subway station, but I guess they did not take subway. I just had to hum the music, and the guy did not have a clue what I was singing. I said, ok, so could you recommend any good CD? He recommended Da Endorphine. I took it. It is a souvenir anyway.

Of course the music was put in MP3 format once I came back. I listened to it few times, and was never quite into it, as I did not understand the lyrics. Not until few weeks when I had to take a bus often, and I tried to listen to this CD again did I realize the music is so great, and quality of the voice is so fascinating.

I feel lucky to find the MV from youtube, and this particular person has added English subtitles to a lot of Thai songs. The first one is the fourth song of the album I have. Looooove this song.

This second song is the 3rd song in the album I have. I also like the rythm very much, without even understanding the lyrics. There is something in the pronunciation that really intrigues me.

This song is from an album last year. The lyrics is very good, and so sad at the same time. I am so determined to get this album. I'm just a huge fan of Da Endorphine.


No comments: