2009/08/01

13 years

I met Joseph last night. We started to hang out when I was in graduate school. That summer, five of us went to Shifen waterfall together. Few precious photos were takent that day. Attached is one of them, me holding the turtle. I never quite like my own photos taken when I was in college. In retrospect, I was just way too thin at that time, so thin that I think I was sick. This is one of the rare expections.

Joseph helped a lot when I started to work in Taipei in September 1996, had to work and looked for a place of my own. I stayed with him for about 2 months until I found my own place and moved out. We contacted less after I moved to Taoyuan to work for Acer, as I spent most of my weekends in Keelung. And after I moved to US in late 99, I lost his contact information completely, until recently when he called my old ID on Plurk, and we started to connect again.

Joseph still works for his first employer. He said he could retire from the company 8 years later. Quite a difference, when I'm still looking for the first year from the new employer. Life is so fun.

This photo was taken on August 6, 1996. I was 100% happy.

No comments: