2009/08/27

My Type of Travel

I went to Tim Horton's for breakfast again today. Ham'n Swiss sandwich, large coffee, and a maple dip donut. One bite of donut, then sandwich and a sip of coffee, I was so content. On the way back I stopped at Longsdale Quay Market to get emails and read some plurks, then I left at a different exit. I knew exactly where I was going. I may not know some of the must-see's in Vancouver. I may not know where to get the best souvenirs. I am, however, completely happy just to have a glance of the skyline of downtown Vancouver whenever I want, feel the rocking of the boat, see the height of the poles of the dock and realize that the tide is so high and I can actually touch the top of the pole. It is so important for me to feel comfortable and content in the trip. Trying to visit few countries in 10 days is just not my cup of tea. 

No comments: