2007/10/28

Hotspring

The original plan was to go to hot spring yesterday evening after I met with MM. But I forgot to bring my coat, so by the time we left the coffee shop, I felt cold, and it was only 4pm. I was not so sure of taking a hot spring, and came out with just a T shirt, all pores wide open when the temperature could go down to 20 degrees, so I called D to cancel it.

Because D had things to do, so I planned to go myself today, but D sent me IM saying that he could make it, so we scheduled to meet at 2 first.

As I was approaching YuanShan station, my cell phone buzzed. Battery is dead. OMG. I hate it when this happens and I am going to meet someone. Bummer. This is one of the cons when you integrate all functions into a cell phone, and I listened to musci too much this weekend. This is time to separate cell phone function and mp3 player. I was told iPod Touch is pretty good and provides even internet capability. Now comes my excuses..

Anyway, I got there at 2 sharp, waited for 30 minutes, but D did not show up. Bummer. And I have no way to call him and he has no way to contact me either. I decided to leave after 30 minutes, which seems to be a proper time for me.

Hotspring was nice. Public tub, but Only 90NT. Water was very hot. I could only take it for 10 minutes at a time, and felt completely drowsy after the second round. Wish I could be as open as other people there who just lay down completely naked on the bench, so I just sat on the bench, rested, and drank a lot of water.

Wanted to take some picture of the hotspring house. But cell phone battery was dead. Now it is time to seriously think about separating the functions, instead of having one that can do everything. Otherwise once the battery is dead, I can do nothing. I was told Sony T200 has nice feature to capture smiles, and it was very beautiful red model to choose. Now comes my excuses..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

嗯,我聽到字裡行間的呼喚啦!
就拿年底旅遊換iPod Touch+SONY T200,剛剛好!
敗吧!敗吧!

Sean Cheng said...

MM是壞朋友 .\/.