2007/10/22

Their Name is "Parents" Part 8


I think this will be the last episode of "their name is parents" series, as I cannot find anything more exhilarating than a DV, and an expensive one, about 1500USD. It is HDTV ready, and come with, if I remember correctly, 5 or 6 million pixels of digital camera. Touch screen display makes it so easy to browse the video in the DV.

I was so excited to try it, and thought it is cool to finally try the video function in my iMac, like editing the videos, and then burning it to DVD and then sending my mom a copy, and later found that Apple computer does not take the MTS file format that DV records. Bummer. After a short google, it is such a hassle to find a way to work around. I just have to give up for now. Can't believe my Sony Ericsson cell phone, aka Mistress, works so happily with my iMac, but another Sony product does not. I need to give Sony a second thought now.

No comments: