2009/02/18

Teresa Teng - Stories Like Yesterday

I don't remember what brought to the topic of Teresa Teng, but I told my sister, whenever I think of Teresa Teng, Stories like yesterday is always the first song of hers that pops into my mind, without fail. Strangely, my sister does not know anything about it, even after I tried to sing to her.

This video is Karaoke version, so does not sound as nice. There is a better version on youtube, but I am not allowed to embed it into my blog.

Lyrics:
I'd like to ask white clouds to send you our stories.
Maybe our stories would be something that you could use when you weave your memories.
White clouds come and go in such a hurry,
they left me without saying good bye,
leaving me with stories like they just happened yesterday.
Whom should I turn to when I have something to tell?
Now I realize how it feels to miss someone.
Missing you is bitter.

No comments: