2009/10/11

Liev Schreiber

Some people have their fairy-tale kind of romance to meet their love of the lifetime at the first sight. Some people may just be so ugly and annoying that you just have to pay attention to them when they are around, to see if they are still the same A. And for me, some actors are just so impressive that I can always spot them no matter what they look like in the movies.

He is Liev Schreiber. I happened to see 3 of his movies lately, all 3 with different setting and characters, within just few days.

The first movie is Taking Woodstock, directed by Ang Lee. It was August 28. I went to watch the movie the Fred, the day before I left Vancouver. Liev plays Vilma, a transvestite with nice chest (or boobs?) without any makeup, apparently. He appears to be a confident woman who knows what she wants, and is not afraid to pursue. Her pink outfit really stands out among the crowd, and I turned around, after her 2nd take or 3rd take in the movie, and told Fred that I like her.

The second movie is Wolvrine. He plays Victor. I watched that movie on the flight from Vancouver to Korea, so that was just one day after Taking Woodstock. I know the lead actor is Hugh Jackman, and Hugh is definitely an attractive person, but Liev got most of my attention for the whole time I was watching it.

The third movie was Kate & Leopold. Not sure if it was even a popular movie or not. I was browsing PPS (am using heavily for entertainment now), and decided to pick this movie for no obvious reason other than to kill time. The lead actor happens to be Hugh Jackman still. There is just something wrong with Hugh in this movie too. He is, again, a very handsome man, but I just cannot concentrate on his role, and his acting is mostly dull. Liev's acting is, on the other hand, interesting, and his looks very very fascinating. He looks more like the third attachments here in the movie.

Since I was on the computer watching Kate & Leopold, so I just easily open a browser, and found out Liev Schreiber plays the role of Stuart, and, he is also the person I paied attention to in Taking Woodstock and Wolvrine.

No comments: