2008/04/13

Good Music from WoW Movie


Blutwächter vs Lady Vashj from Zurak on Vimeo.

I was reading WoW forum, clicking around this morning and came across this video. After watching so many WoW movies, I get tired of long boring opening. If the video maker wants to show how to kill the boss, or their wonderful skill to fight, just get down to the business. Long opening really makes me yawn.

I was a bit bored at the beginning watching this one too, then the music starting at 1:32 got my attention. WoW movie normally uses loud music, but this one gives a very special feeling. When the fight starts at 6 minute, it changes to loud music, so I simply stopped. Music quality is surprisingly good. Bass is very clear. I likee it and played a few times, until brother knocked at the door to complain all he could hear is boom boom boom.

No comments: