2008/10/19

Lady Sylvanas


This is a song sung by Lady Sylvanas in World of Warcraft. I finished this task, and listened to her sing in person. The song is so sad, but so beautiful.

I don't remember too much about the task. I was a low level blood elf, and accidentally picked up an artifact. The task manager asked me to meet with Sylvanas. She was a high elf and lived in the same area where I picked up the artifact before she was killed and brought back to life as an undead. This artifact was hers. She lost it when she was guarding her country. Now she is the leader of the Forsaken, an undead, with her belongings when she was still alive...

Why I thought of this song all of a sudden? Because this evening I saw another video of hers. This time she did the killing. She slaughtered the whole Scarlet Sanctuary.

No comments: