2008/11/23

A Look

Almost everything was delivered today, funiture from IKEA, washer, and refrigerator. I had the bed frame assembled. It is a double bed, and I do not think I could handle the whole assembly by myself. Landlord was there also tonight, trying to fix some of the lights. Most are ok, but 2 transformers broke, so he will come back tomorrow evening with replacements. I put together the coffee table and the sofa. Sofa did not turn out the way I thought it should be. Although I sat on the same model at IKEA; however, this new one still feels very hard, and deep for me. It is probably good for someone who is 6 feet tall. I wondered why I did not see this at the store. I think I could get some soft pillows, for decoration, and also to make it more comfortable. Tomorrow I'll need to go get some sheets, and maybe put together the tv stand and the computer desk and chair.

No comments: