2008/11/12

New Life

So I signed the lease this evening, and will stay here for at least a year, unless I get lucky and win the lottery. This marks the beginning of my life, no matter if it turns out good or bad. Too many moves, too many things happened, too much procrastination, too much consideration. Now that I signed the lease, and I feel more certain of who I am.

No new car, however. Plan has changed over the past 2 weeks. Not knowing of the economy, not knowing how difficult it may become, it is just unwise of me to invest on a new car, especially when cars are expensive, and when I only live on monthly paycheck. I feel lucky to find this place. It has 2 rooms (small however), and a dining area, and a spacious living room. Spacious in my own standard when I currently have nothing to fill in. 2 rooms, so I can have space to walk around, and also the luxury to invite a friend to stay overnight. Bathroom is small, without bathtub. That's the bad thing. The dream of having beauty bubble bath in the cold cold winter night busts, but then I could get a nice dining table for 4. No matter what, because I'm not buying a new car, so I feel even more certain that I could get a few pieces of furniture without worrying too much.

Anyway, I'm happy.

No comments: