2008/11/13

Minor Change

Though the space of the living looks big, it is not really easy to utilize the space. What should I put in the space between the living room and the kitchen? A dining table? Not really in this oddly shape of space. So I decided to move the bookshelf in the room th divide the space. Actually I like this better. And believe it or not, I don't think I have enough books or whatever to fill in this bookshelf; however, I still have something to put up there, at least I do not have to see the bathroom from the entrance.

The second photo shows another angle to see the bathroom and another 2 closets. These 2 closets were designed for shoes. The landlord put them at the entrance. I have 2 issues. First of all, I have only 4 pairs of shoes, including my sandles. Secondly, I really do not like to raise my shoes that high. So I decided to move them to this corner, and coincidentally, their widths fit that part of wall perfectly. I'll have to mop them really clean. One will be used for towels, detergent, etc; the other will be used as pantry. Now both open from the left. I'll flip one door, so I can open both from the center (aka, one from the left, the other from the right).

Now I can really move some books and DVD's over as the first step.

No comments: