2008/11/30

Shopping at IKEA

More shopping at IKEA. This time, it is kitchenware. F and I went there. We looked around, and saw a lot of interesting things that are cheap and good. We did not start wanting to get everything in one trip, but ended up getting everything I need to get me started to use the kitchen.

It is hard to imagine how cheap things can be there. We got plates and bowls, and it is 25NTD per piece. One set of pots and glass lids, and it costs only 3XX NTD. We also decided to get knives, steamer, patulas, cutlery, and the total is only 15XX NTD, which is less than 50 USD.

And the funny thing is that later we went to grocery store, and got some rice, oil, veggie, and a bottle of wine, and the cost of the grocery is more than the kitchenware.

So we cooked some dinner, and this morning I made my own breakfast. It is totally nice.

No comments: