2008/01/10

Business Cabin


On the way to Bangkok, as the economy cabin was completely full, I got to go 'upstairs' to the business cabin. Champagne was served after we were all seated, but then flight attendants gave each passenger this box. Heard of this thing from Marc so many times, so I was excited to get one. Nothing special in there really. A pair of socks, chap stick, comb, toothbrush, eye mask, and earplugs. The best thing among all is the chap stick. One tiny drop and my lips got instant moisture. It works even better than the Blistex I bought from US. Later I tossed most of the things inside, and put my cash, cards and passport in it. It looks nice and neat, and is easier to manage. I love it.

There is so much leg room in the business cabin. I could also lie flat on the chair. It is quite amazing. Of course the flight was delayed for 3 hours, but at least I got to wait in the comfortable business cabin. At that point I wish it could have delayed for one more hour. I have insurance to cover flight delay, but the delay has to be more than 4 hours. One more hour to get 3000NTD extra for the travel is not a bad thing, but ah well.

No comments: