2008/01/15

My Street

Last Monday I took half a day off to run to a bank to close an account. I should have closed it when I left the previous company, because the location is out of the way, and I have to go to that particular bank in person to close the account.

It was ok at first, but when it was time to stamp my seal, I brought 2 seals, and neither is the one I used to open the account. I asked to change the seal, but only have ID card with me, no insurance card or driver's license as the second proof of identity, which is the norm in Taiwan to account related activities at the bank. There was no way around it, so I took the bus and walked down the street to go home. I was not a happy camper. Believe me, I complained and said bad things at the bank.

It was sunny, and I thought the street was so beautiful. I took a picture and felt a lot better. I came home and found the seal in another storage place, and took the bus back to the bank and finished what I had wanted to do. That took the whole morning.

No comments: