2008/01/20

The Last Bag

I went to Bay Area for business trip last February, and found a very good collection of flavored tea in the office there. Eary gray, cinnamon, you name it. Of them all, this orange and spice is my favorite. The last weekend, or the last day of the business trip, I went to San Francisco to walk around. Thinking of visiting M, I think I stopped to get this box of tea, and called, but only got voice mail. I always like that cup of tea when I visit him. See I can't even remember the details that just happened less than one year ago. I took the box back to Taiwan, and forgot about it. Few months ago when I was in tossing mood, and went through all storage places to see what to get rid of. I found this box, and started to enjoy it once in a while. This tea, for some reason, makes me feel special. Funny thing is that I rarely finished the cup. One sip or two is enough for me. Now I am down to the last bag. Happy time...

No comments: