2008/01/07

I Am Legend

I was bored in Bangkok, so when Ed asked me if I wanted to do anything, I recommended going to the movie. In fact, I was thinking of going to IMAX at Siam Paragon, but then I was running late, I did not want to hurry cause I was on vacation, so we ended going to MBK. Lek was still with Ed. We bought tickets and had an hour to kill before the show time. We were bored in that hour. That is how bored we were.

Anyway, I am legend. OK movie. Pretty much a one man show for Will Smith, as he is the only survivor in New York. What I do not like is when the lady shows up in New York with her son to meet Will, and accidentally saves him. She tells Will that there is a shelter in the north, and the virus cannot survive there. When Will asks her how she knows about it. She says she just knows without much explanation and tells Will to listen to the God. At the end of the movie, she actually finds the shelter. This kind of story makes me uncomfortable. Maybe it should be classified as religious.

No comments: