2007/09/02

Change

It looks run down, but it used to be the 7-11 I shopped every day. I would get off the bus in the morning, walk into this 7-11, grabbed a box of milk, take a look of the headlines on the newspaper, and then walk forward to a bakery to get some bread, and head off to the office. One day I wanted to enter the store, but the automatic would not open. Being in an auto-pilot mode, I was not thinking, and almost hit the door head-on. The employee popped out his head and said this store was closed. No warning, no sign, no nothing. Not fair to their regular customers. Then I saw the merchandize was removed, the shelves, and now the whole place seems to be stripped completely naked. So this is the ugly fact under the well decorated convenience store. I can't wait to see the new store move in, and will post another picture for a nice comparison.

No comments: