2007/09/19

Lancome? Biotherm? Beer!

Lancome and Biotherm have their sales today and tomorrow. Of course MM and I have to be there to see if we can get any bargain. The place was not decorated at all. They just put some tables together, put a set of testers on the table, and they could start their sale. Busy! I am glad that we decided to go there first before dinner, and we actually beat the crowd. I got some facial masks for around 70% off. Shopping is so fun!

Then we went for dinner in a beer restaurant. They brew their own beer. Hm.. wondering if it is legal to brew your own beer and sell it in Taiwan. Anyway, beer is great, food is acceptable, but the live music? omg, Bad music can really hurt business than no music at all, let me tell ya. I felt so relieved when he finsihed a song, and had to jump to my feet and applaud when he had to 'excuse me' to take a break.

Then looked around in the bookstore. Saw a few books on Ang Lee. Books on Lust Caution have already hit the shelves. Interesting. Also browsed Sex and the City to revive the women's life again, then came home, and left my umbrella in the bus. Damn!

No comments: