2007/09/16

Tuesdays with Morrie


This is the third book of Mitch Albom's that I finished in quite a short period of time. Very well written, I'd say, but as I finished 3 very quickly, I feel the same writing styles across all 3. It was quite interesting to read the first, but the third? I felt that's it.

The topics mentioned in the book is really worth spending time to think about, but then you'll realize the idea in the book is quite realistic. Life is a series of making choices. We just can't expect to have everything, and have to learn to compromise between conflicts. It will be a blessing to balance between work and life. Is it too much to invest too much time on work to accomplish at the expense of family life? Nope, as long as you realize in advance this is what you have to pay, then proceed without regreat. Some people choose family life, and some choose to balance between two. Why whining if you have made a choice?

No comments: