2007/09/16

Heineken Green Tea

I don't normally like sugar in my tea or coffee. Sugar always leaves some funny after taste, and I always feel like having bad breath because of it. But things may change a little bit now.

Heineken Green Tea is a new drink, and is quite popular. I had heard of it, but always thought the idea was funny and never wanted to try. I have been quite fond of Heineken recently, and few days ago found a very cheap source in a bargain grocery store (this is a different story), and got a dozen of it. Was thinking of having something different way to drink it, and Heineken Green Tea came to my mind. After some search, the recipe is surprisingly simple: Heineken and green tea with passion fruit flavor. Start with 1:1 combination and adjust accordingly to your preference if you like it sweeter or prefer more beer taste.

Green tea with passion fruit is very sweet, but when it mixes with Heineken, the bitterness from the beer is gone, and the sweetness from the tea is weaked a lot. The drink now has very smooth texture, and has such wonderful aroma from passion fruit. After some tweaking, my favorite recipe is Heineken:tea=6:4.

I was able to finish the whole thing within 30 minutes. It was great and I was too thirsty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

今晚也來試試海尼根加百香綠,應該很優!我猜梅子綠也對味!試試看吧!

喝這樣的調酒,彷彿海尼根低胸短裙美眉,擦著水果調的香水,在身旁悠閒的走來走去唷!

Sean Cheng said...

海尼根美眉是在便宜燒烤店咧,
空氣中都是烤肉味喲,
下次去找無煙燒烤吧,
我來擦香噴噴的達卡,
哇哈哈.