2008/08/04

Dream Busts... a little bit

I went to Daihatsu car dealer and check the interior of the car. It looks very simple. I adjusted the driver's seat, went to the back seat and still felt comfortable sitting on the back seat. Enough room for the grocery. Back seat is collapsible, however, I do not think 2 bikes can squeeze in gracefully.

The dealer I went to is Daihatsu's major office, so they have a good selection of cars over there. I checked my dream color, green, and, ouch, it does not look quite like what I was dreaming of.

The green color I like is fresh green, like sprouts coming out of the trees in the early spring, however, this looks like sprouts have weathered quite a while. It's bitter, it's sour, and it has some hideous light coming through the green masquerade to grin at me.

Red is always a good choice for me. It is simple, colorful. Black and silver are out. They are so not me. White is ok. I just don't particularly like to get my car washed every week to keep its beauty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

紅色的這台美,尤其加上亮白的襯托,超美!

Anonymous said...

不可以 = =

至少要有可以塞得下腳踏車的空間
XD ...

(雖然可以拆腳踏車 Orz)

Sean Cheng said...

MM:
紅色的不錯啦, 業務員說那是基本色.

Kevin:
嗯嗯, 可能得拆腳踏車的輪子耶, 畢竟還是小車. >.<~