2008/08/13

Movie List

Scheduling a business trip to Israel for engineering training. Now have penciled in 2 weeks, from September 1st to September 12th. Flight will have a layover at Bangkok (omg), but don't think I'll want to stop to have a one-day tour there.

So that does not leave me a lot of time to watch all the movies I am interested in. Schedule is then necessary to analyze the risk, and plan has to be there to mitigate the risks (os: hello? business talk?)

August 16: Dark Knight. I am so determined to watch this movie at IMAX theater (10% of the determination is spent on my work, and I'll so successful), which is only 20 minutes away from where I live and I have never visited, so need to reserve the tickets this evening to make sure I don't have to stand in line anxiously before the show time.

August 23: Drifting Flowers (Chinese website): This is a Taiwanese lesbian movie. Same director as Spider Lilies. From the introduction, the story is divided into 3 sections, and all 3 sections intertwine together. Sounds interesting. The main language used in this movie will be Taiwanese (our dialect), which makes it more appealing to me. It will be released for this coming weekend, so I'll need to go watch this movie as soon as possible. I don't think it will survive in the movie theater for too long.

August 30: Mama Mia. Who does not want to be a dancing queen? Well, true, but let's focus more on Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan. Meryl, loving you~ no questions asked. Pierce, I am sure he is the father. He is so cute and should spread the gene.

That does not leave me any time for Made of Honor. I may need to pass cute Patrick Dempsey and move on, or, try to squeeze him in my tight schedule. Hmmmmm. it feels good to say that.

No comments: