2008/08/10

Mummy 3

It is a fun movie. Don't take things serious, and just enjoy it. There are so funny things in this movie, like how easy it is to find the emperor's tomb, chasing scene in Shanghai, how easy it is for the main actor to defeat emperor when the emperor is supposed to have super power. Anyway, the overall impression is that it is trying to copy too much from Indiana Jones. Even how the Chinese general dies in the wheels reminds me of a scene in the second episode of Indiana Jones (or the first one?). However what bugs me more is the 3-headed dragon. Chinese dragon is supposed to fly without wings, and deals with mostly water elements, not flame. Seeing the dragon flying in the sky made me wonder if there is a Harry Potter chasing behind it with a flying bloom, which makes more sense to me.

But don't take me wrong. I had a good time watching it.

No comments: