2008/07/06

Beautiful Sunday

Beautiful day today.

I went out to get some breakfast, read for half an hour, and decided to go to the gym. Nice thing and bad thing about being single is that there is lots of time to kill on weekends when there is no one to hang out with, and I start to love the routine to spend few hours to make a trip to the gym.

I went home after lunch, so it was early afternoon. I was on the bus, looking up at the sky with my head rested on the chair. It is such a beautiful day today. I quickly took out my mistress and took this photo, and then the bus ran on Mingquan bridge, and I see the whole river view against the beautiful blue sky. Nice to be alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So,
Join my biking trip ~~

What do u think ? XD

Sean Cheng said...

Of course. But bikes are so in now, I was told the lead time is like 3 months or more. :-(