2008/07/07

New Mouse

The current Logitech mouse I use at home is going bad. It may work well sometimes, but some other times when I click the button and drag the cursor, then nothing happens. It will not be so bad if I do work processing, however, if I am in the game trying to heal my teammates, my teammates could die easily from this hardware failure.

Hard to imagine bluetooth is quite popular now, and it is still not easy to find a mouse with bluetooth technology. Most wireless mouse still requires a dongle to be connected to the USB port on the computer to transmit wireless signal to the mouse. I do not like that when my computer has built-in bluetooth, and when the dongle has to use one of my precious USB ports all the times (like I really plug in anything else a lot anyway).

I tried to go to computer stores for bluetooth mouse few times, but could not find anything. Should have thought of doing online shopping earlier. Last week I was home and decided to check online stores. I found one, and ordered one right away. It took at most 5 minutes to finish the whole search process, decision making, and the purchase (it sounds complicated, is it really for a mouse purchase only).

Today when I got in the office, there was a voice mail for me to pick up the package from the reception. Beautiful white mouse. Do you notice it says "Designed for Mac"? I love it already!

No comments: