2008/07/15

To Make Up for My Camera

When I bought this camera, I only took her pic with my cell phone. How well can a cell phone take photos? Not bad to shoot with enough sunlight, but may be disappointing in the evening when the light source is only from the incadescent light on the ceiling.

I always feel sorry that I did not really capture her beauty.

Bro just recently bought some nice accessory for his camera (really nice. more later). Well, let me just jump to conclusions here for now. Don't ever allow a man to start playing with camera, car, or audio. It is a never ending journey, I can tell ya. But click on this photo. See how that little short string turns blurry at the back of her, and her crisp beauty against the dining table. That will be good investment to capture the beautiful moment of the kids (and kids are always the best excuse to get the budget approved).

No comments: