2008/02/23

Lamp Thing

I should have rotated this photo by 90 degrees, but it will pretty much look the same, so I'll save this effort. I bought it in Jatujak park of Bangkok as souvenir for my nephew. He did not like it, so I gladly put it together myself.

It came in a package of 30 pieces of identical plastic. According to the instruction, there is only one way of assembly, which is to put the curved edge of one piece against the flat edge of another. It is quite amazing that it will end up being such a beautiful thing. The remaining work to do is to place a light bulb and socket in it to make it a complete lamp. I bought one in white color and one in orange color. Should have got 3 of the same color, and put them side by side to make it a more presentable decoration in the room. A click on the light switch, and 3 little gems shine in the room. Hm.. Maybe another trip to Bangkok?

No comments: