2008/02/20

Spider Lilies

I saw Spider Lilies a long time ago. Not a very good movie. Actors seems very immature, and the story is dry. I am not sure if it has more to do with actors' performance, or something wrong with the directing, or what. The whole movie feels incomplete to me. The scenes of earthquake, if my memory serves correctly, are silent scenes, which may be created to show the desperation and alienation of the brother and sister, but turns out quite boring and could use some music to fill it. Just a few note on the piano at least might help, and the same boredom repeats several times. The best thing that happens to the movie is this song. I like the music, and the soft voice, which seems very suitable to express love between young girls. I happened to find it and decided to attach it in the blog.

No comments: