2008/02/17

P.S. I Love You

After watching the preview, I did not want to watch this movie. The main reason is, the actor and actress are not attractive. It looks like a love story, so the scene is supposed to be beautiful, and actors be handsome and beautiful, which is the bottom line. Secondly, the idea of getting mails from the deceased is really creepy.

It turns out to be a fine movie, though I am still not crazy for the actress. She looks like a b, her role in the movie is really a b, and she plays that role very well. But the actor, hm, kind of interesting, attractive, nice body, etc. And the supporting actor, William, hm hm good with a great smile, I'm gonna dig out his film history.

The scene that touches me is when the actress calls the actor's cell phone just to hear his voice, after he passes away. I am sure anyone who has deeply fallen in love, and who has lost his beloved ones, all have done that at some point, to feel the sweetness of love, or to grieve over the losses. The other storyline is not bad. The movie is quite ok. If you feel like watching a love story, then go. The only complaint is that the ladies behind me were crying too often. It is not that sad. Come on.

No comments: