2008/03/04

4 Years?

Manager sent a mail requesting personal employment information, like grade level, hiring date, job function, and so forth. February 23rd is my anniversary. Hard to imagine I have worked for this company for 4 years. 4 is not many. Many of my friends and classmates who have never changed jobs all have 10 years of experience with the same company. It is with mixing feeling with know things are changing.

This reminds me of my second anniversary. I was in US for business trip. M took me to a nice French restaurant, which was very close to where I used to live, and which I had passed so many times but never tried. One taste of the goose liver, and you don't blame people for stuffing geese with too much food. And the wine, my first experience with the life of wine. It was completely different when it was open and afterwards. Such experience. Once is enough.

No comments: