2008/03/15

Hard to Unplug USB Device

It is always good to have a USB mouse ready, as I never know when my bluetooth mouse will have any issue, and the only viable way to solve it is to connect a USB mouse and try to set it up again.

So this thing happened yesterday, and that's what I did to resolve this issue. A piece of cake. But then another issue popped up. It is so hard to unplug! If you look at the profile of the keyboard, as shown in the photo, it is not hard to understand that Apple designed it so that when your device is plugged in, the USB connector is completely hidden under the keyboard, but even when I do not have fat fingers, it is not easy for me to position my fingers properly to remove it.

Apple should design an extraction tool and give it to the customers for free.

No comments: