2008/05/07

Annual Health Checkup

It's that time of the year to do annual health checkup. This year, we have one additional item, to check the poop (should I say excrement?).

The instruction on the plastic shows very clearly the amount we should submit:
Poop amount should be similar to the image on the right.
(Attention: Test bottle will be returned if the amount is too much or too little)

The thing is this test bottle is transparent. I am not so sure how girls think about it, but could this conversation happen:

Good morning, Linda, how's it going? Oh you brought your bottle with you. I am sorry your stomach was upset this morning. Are you ok? By the way, I think you worked too hard on the amount. The test bottle will be returned to you, as per the instruction.

I am sure everyone deserves privacy on their own excrement even.

No comments: