2008/05/05

Old Kid

I visited N's place last week, and saw his Acer F51 LCD monitor. F51 is one of my early projects when I worked for Benq (It was Acer Peripheral Inc). I used to have a 12" and 15" model, but J kept them when I went to US in '99. N said he bought it long time ago and it is still working fine now. I know this is one of the very early models, because this model was later changed to FPxxx, showing it is flat panel, even before I left Benq. I was so surprised and happy to see this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just happened to know ur profile from this site lol.
Sorry for this strange, but I would like to know is that you used to work for BenQ before?
I would like to contact and see some Techinical for BenQ Siemens mobile phone system but can not meet them coz' BenQ mobile is not more.

Are you in that?
Take care, pal.
Oh if possible, I am looking to have your email add. or mine is thanhlp.tpg@gmail.com
Le Phuc Thanh