2008/05/10

Remembered

I was thinking of the 2 LCD monitors I left for J after that visit to N. Could not resist the curiosity and called him. 15" died few years ago, but the 12" survived. That's what he said. Then he continued, by the way, your birthday is coming up. Wanna meet for dinner? I was just in completely good mood, and it's sweet to be remembered, so why not?

Not such to note down here. We had not met for 3 years, I guess. He said he remembered that was a TGI Friday the last time, and I still remembered it was the one on Chungching South Road. He brought me a set of Golden Girls, remembering I love to watch it and I only have season 1. I must have said that a century ago and in fact I have up to season 5 now. Pirated version of course, considering he is even cheaper than I am. Box is a big damaged. He explained he did not get it new for me. He watched a few episodes, but it is still complete, talking and touching the box like a silly idiot. The box design is actually beautiful.

When is the last time you are remembered?

No comments: