2008/05/15

Drink Mixer And Swizzle Stic

I am pretty much a minimalist, and normally do not like surprises if that means I need to have another schedule to toss those I deem unnecessary. But this is sweet surprise from MM, drink mixer and swizzle stick.

Although I knew it all along what MM would get me but still had to pretend to be native and clueless and guess something else... ok I admit I did not have a clue what that was, and was not sure at the same time why MM was so confident her presents would cheer me up. And it did. Well, I'm not alcoholic, but do have 2 bottles of liquor still at home. Got them from Bangkok airport as the last resort to use up all my Thai bahts, and feel like I need to finish them so I could toss the bottles to make more room. The little problem is that I get drunk easily and no one takes advantage of me , so this mixer is too much for me, but it's so nice to know I can easily make some cocktail at home. It adds spice to my life.

No comments: